What's Inside this Mysterious Surprise Package?



On Christmas Eve, I received this mysterious package in the mail(picture taken after the seal was broken).

What was in it? I didn't have a clue. It was from Fiskars Company. I couldn't remember ordering anything from that company. That didn't necessarily surprise me, since there is a lot that I seem to forget--but I digress.



So, I quickly opened(tore into) the package.




And, this great pair of scissors of scissors was inside!



Then, it occurred to me that some time back, maybe a few months ago, I saw something on the Internet related to a Fiskateers Club. Or was it an e-mail I received? Um, anyway, I remember signing up for updates and things of interest. I had joined Fiskateers! This was the Fiskars Company's way of welcoming me into the club.

What a great surprise! Not to mention, a nice gift for this sewer and crafter to open on Christmas Eve Day!

Fiskars hasn't asked me to say this, but for all you sewing and crafter /bloggers out there, if you want to click on to Fiskateers.com, who knows, you might want to join the club. I'm tickled pink(or maybe orange and green)that I did!

Comments

lynn cockrell said…
Yes, I was glad I found it, even if I can't remember exactly how! Thanks for stopping by.

Lynn

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House