Kitchen Christmas Tree A Closer Look



Here are some close up views of some of the decorations on my kitchen tree. There are some porcelain kissing snow babies that my Best Friend Forever, Harriette, made for me many years ago. There are many others from her. The red and white crochet candy canes and the white crochet angels were given to me by my only sister, Johnnie, who passed away 20 yrs. ago. I still miss her so much and it brings such sweet memories when I look at them. There are many plastic canvas ones that were made by my son-in-law's grandmother, whom we all call Granny. There is even a little heart cut out of construction paper with my youngest daughter's picture on it. She made it when she was in kindergarten and she is the mother of 2 girls of her own now. I made the cross-stitched Mrs. Clause pillow a long time ago, as well as the painted ornament of the house in the snow.This tree is very full, as you can see. It's not just full of decorations, but  full of the love from each person who made them and the love I feel for them each time I place them on the tree. Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

Comments

Oh how wonderful to have a Keepsake and Memory tree. I love it. I really need to create one, but I guess our big tree is that. Full of all the ornaments I have used for over 50 years, plus all the treasures my children made for it. Your tree is lovely and I am sure brings such wonderful memories every time you look at it. Thanks so much for your visits and your always gracious comments. I hope you have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas. Hugs, Marty
Hi Lynn,
Thank you for sharing your precious tree. I love that the ornaments all hold such special meaning to you and have obviously been crafted by loving hands. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment!
Hoping you had a blessed Christmas day with your loved ones!
Jessica (A Humble Creation)
The kissing snowbabies are adorable! Hope you enjoyed your holidays.

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House