Update-Pay it Forward(It's Not Too Late -A Free Gift Is Waiting)

I'm updating this post, which I first wrote on February 5, 2013. I have created some pretty things to send to five bloggers who wish to participate in Pay It Forward. So far, I have had only two bloggers sign up and I am getting ready to send out their gifts very soon. I will be posting about them, once I know they've received their gift. It would make me very happy to be able to send out three more gifts, because it gives me great joy to give pretty hand-made things to other people. I have had so much fun with my own blog and connecting with other wonderful bloggers to share ideas about sewing, cooking, decorating, travel and other things. Even more so, I love to read what they are posting about all around the world. I have gotten so many fabulous ideas from so many of you. It's not too late and there is a gift just begging to be sent out to you!




I signed up to take part in something called Pay it Forward over at  Around the Homestead, http://www.aroundthehomestead.blogspot.com because it involves several things I love to do--meeting people, making handmade creations and giving to others. It sounds like a win-win situation to me and a lot of fun, as well.

It works like this:

The first 5 people to comment on this post and leave their email and blog address will receive from me, sometime in 2013, a small gift that will be  handmade by me. It may be something different for each of the 5 people, because anyone who knows me knows that I fill the drive to create in many ways. Who knows what you might wind up with. After I am certain the recipient has received the gift, then I will post about it in my blog. It says below that there is a "catch," but really is not a catch if you enjoy making and giving nice things as much as I do.

Here is the catch:

These 5 people must make the same offer on their blog!

If you would like to participate, please do the following:


  1. Leave a comment  on this post.
  2. Leave your e-mail address in your comment so that I can contact you to get the address where you would like to have me mail your surprise package, sometime in 2013.
Then, make the same offer on your blog to Pay it Forward.

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to find out who the first 5 comments are from.

6