Who Says Only Little Girls Can Love Dolls?

On my last post, I told you about the stress relief dolls I made for my sister-in-law, Janet, and her sweet friend, Kelli. After  reading on my blog that the dolls were finished and, having had a pretty stressful day at work yesterday, the girls were anxious to come by and pick up their new friends.
They looked somewhat tired, stressed out and a little frazzled, as they walked through my door. I wish I had taken a picture when they walked in, so you could have seen the "before and after."

Janet

Kelli
After sitting around, relaxing, stroking and cuddling their dolls for a few minutes, they were feeling ever so much better. I snapped these images of the lovely ladies, just moments before they left my house, dolls in tow.















Pure Delight
It was love at first sight. Notice the big, bright-eyed smiles. What blissful happiness these little ragamuffin dolls brought! It just goes to show, you don't have to be a little girl to love and appreciate even the most plain, simple and unassuming doll.

Wishing you a safe, happy and blessed weekend!

Comments

exlowe said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patty said…
These are so cute! I am pinning it!
If this idea works, I think I need to use your instructions and make one for myself. Stress is a way of life with me! Have a great week, Lynn!
lynn cockrell said…
Thanks so much,Patty!
lynn cockrell said…
I know what you mean, Shannon. If you are like me, you stay busy making and/or mending and repairing things for everybody else. We sometimes neglect our own well-being. I really need to make one of these to keep for when I get stressed out. Have a blessed and stress-free week!
Cheryl said…
Lynn, I've been terribly remiss in thanking you for visiting my blog, and particularly for awarding the blog with the Liebster award. I hope there's no time limit for paying it orward
Cheryl said…
Forward, but I will very soon. I have trouble with posting comments to Google
Cheryl said…
And I still am. Hope you see this!
Lynn,
I'm a big girl and I still like my dolls!! I have lots of dolls around the house!! LOL!!
Sorry it has taken me so lng to get back to you. It seems that I have a million and one things started and finally, I am getting them finished!!

Thanks so very much for stopping by and for all of your sweet comments!! They always make my day!!

Hugs,
Deb
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to more added agreeable from
you! By the way, how can we communicate?

Feel free to visit my webpage спецпредложения авиабилеты рим

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House