Announcing the Winner of the Handmade Charmed Heart Pendant and Earrings Set

It is the day, February 15, 2014, to announce the winner of the gift I created especially for a special reader of my blog. For the occasion, I fashioned an eclectic style jewelry set which I named a Charmed Heart.

To read a description of the elements included in the set, you can go to this link http://mimimine.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-charmed-heart-pendant-and-earrings.html in my blog. This is a photo of the set:
 This is me attempting to show approximately where the large pendant hangs on the chest from the chain I made to the length of about 28 inches.


Now for the big announcement of the winner. Congratulations to a sweet reader named Wendi who happens to be the tenth(10th) person to leave a comment on the Grow Your Blog Party introduction post I wrote for the party!  This was the only stipulation I made in order to win the gift. 

As I said in my previous post about the set, I am an amateur when it comes to jewelry making, but it was fun preparing it for a blog friend. I am thrilled to be able to give this to you and I hope you are reading this post, Wendi! I will be sending you an email via the email address you have listed on your profile page. I will need a mailing address, so I can mail the set to you!

It is always such fun to send something to someone who is kind enough to read the posts on my humble blog. 

Thanks again, Vicki, for hosting the fabulous Grow Your Blog party!

Comments

NanaDiana said…
Congrats to Wendi. I don't know her but I bet she will be just thrilled!!! xo Diana
lynn cockrell said…
Thanks so much, Diana! I hope I hear from Wendi real soon, so I can send the set to her. Is the weather good where you are? I do hope all of my blogging friends are safe and well. Have a beautiful day!

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House