Our Son-in-law's Sermon from Corinth Baptist Church Last Sunday




Hello Dear Friends!

We are facing difficult times in this battle we are waging with the COVID-19 virus. Still, God is working in mighty ways for the good of his people. As I have said before, I believe we can and will come through this time stronger and with more conviction.

My son-in-law Jason Redd is pastor of Corinth Baptist Church in New Ellenton, South Carolina. In an effort to follow CDC guidelines and to continue service to the church and community, Corinth held an online service yesterday, Sunday March 22nd. Jason shared the service on Facebook and Youtube.

Prayer is an important part of my everyday life. My personal relationship with my Heavenly Father and the time I spend communing with Him are precious to me. I know God is always there waiting to hear from us. He wants to hear what we have to say to him. He wants to listen to what is troubling us, even though He already knows before we speak it. He has the answers, all of them. He just wants to hear our prayers.

I find myself in prayer even more often. I pray not only for my family and friends, community and country, but for the entire world and all the people in it. I know that prayer works! My God is mightier than any virus and He will work for our good in all things. He is working through this too.

It would be wonderful if you could find a moment to watch and share if you wish to do so. Here is the link to Jason's sermon. It would be wonderful if you could find a moment to watch and share if you wish to do so.

Thank you for stopping by here and taking a moment to read this post.


May God bless you all and let not your hearts be troubled..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House