Join the Fun at the Link Party at Ivy and Elephants Blog

I am joining in on all  the fun at the Link Party at Ivy and Elephants with my Freezer Paper Stencil I posted about here:  http://http://mimimine.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-make-stencil-with-freezer-paper.html/. Please come by and visit to get some great inspiration and ideas at the latest What's It Wednesday Link Party at the following blog link:.http://ivyandelephants.blogspot.com/2013/09/salt-of-earth.html? You will totally be glad you did. It is such a treat to behold the wonderful things they are able to do with the beautiful antique and vintage treasures they already own and with new found objects, as well. Awesome eye candy! You can be inspired, as I always am, with what fellow bloggers contribute at their Link Parties. So much to see and do!

Comments

NanaDiana said…
I always check that party out. It's lots of fun- xo Diana
Laurie said…
Your stencil blog should be a hit. I enjoyed it. I'll have to check out the party.
I will check it out!!! Thanks for sharing friend!!!
Lynn,
I just wanted to stop in to say Hi!! I am still alive after painting that darn ceiling even though I thought it killed me!! LOL! Could not move my arms for days!!
This weekend, I paint the DR!!

Thanks so much for always stopping by!

Hugs,
Deb
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.
I was really pleased with my party here. I would be the perfect person to have on an infomercial for this place if they ever had one. Ha! I highly recommend these guys.

Popular posts from this blog

More From Biltmore House and Gardens Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Collection

How to Make and Use a Stencil Using Cricut Expression

Costumes From' "Fashionable Romance Wedding Gowns in Film Exhibition" at Biltmore House